A fanciful place full of sunshine wishes and lollipop dreams.... Ya right!!!
Wow! a new, snowly sepia post! Can't believe I didn't see it all week... Let's go sit on the park bench- up to our knees...I was gonna comment below- but was afraid to piss you off more! (kidding).Great shot- is that uptown at the Temple theatre lot?
Its the park across from the fire station near Hammond with all the chess tables I'm not sure what may have been there before, but I like the picture :)
Yes, that's where the theatre burnt down, according to Grace Dinucci! that's how I know- guess over 40 folks died in the fire. Why it isin't built on-
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow! a new, snowly sepia post! Can't believe I didn't see it all week... Let's go sit on the park bench- up to our knees...
I was gonna comment below- but was afraid to piss you off more! (kidding).
Great shot- is that uptown at the Temple theatre lot?
Its the park across from the fire station near Hammond with all the chess tables I'm not sure what may have been there before, but I like the picture :)
Yes, that's where the theatre burnt down, according to Grace Dinucci! that's how I know- guess over 40 folks died in the fire. Why it isin't built on-
Post a Comment