Wonderful pic work to peruse today! Still wondering what you editined for Brayden at Hammond- Think his shhadow in that one is awesome, btw. I remember some of these from before, I think- the flower one. How did you get the moon features to come out?
For some reason, the last one walk with James won't load on my ie browser?
2 comments:
Wonderful pic work to peruse today!
Still wondering what you editined for Brayden at Hammond- Think his shhadow in that one is awesome, btw.
I remember some of these from before, I think- the flower one.
How did you get the moon features to come out?
For some reason, the last one walk with James won't load on my ie browser?
it won't load on mine either. I think you should go to photography school with me whenever it is I am able to go.
Post a Comment