I work in an O.R. it's cool, and fun, and provides me with tons of cleanup work... nothing quite like mopping up the kibble let me tell ya... anyways, the other day we had a young woman (47) who was getting her second leg amputation... really quite sad... and i'm standing outside the room watching the procedure and all i can think is "god, someday this woman is going to get admitted to the hospital or something and their going to ask her how tall she is" and i pondered on how she might answer and could only think "i don't know, i've lost a couple of feet."
it's so wrong..... i know...............
Thursday, August 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
... but a very good question..lol
Tsk, tsk!
It prob deps on how adjustable the new prostesis will be... , like
in the chair: 3 feet
on the peg-legs, between 5' to 5' 9" depending on her mood....
No more kicking a-- for that girl!
I can tell you are young, I would be thinking "Jesus, in 5 years that could be me..."
Post a Comment